Quick post - I need to get showered and off to see the Andre Pawolowski film Mind Wide Open, have I spelt the name right? Andre is here and also star of show Gollito Estrado, so I could watch him for real on the water today. I dunno, that guy follows me around. Everytime I seem to go on a trip he's there, embarrassing really. He rips, obviously. Whole Fanatic freestyle team seems to be here, so there was some frantic action on the break today, all right in front of the club...
As for my progress, which I know you are all following avidly.. I managed four runs today with halfway competence and only ended up 75m or so downwind, quite respectable and like many others. 85l in the lighter winds because they wouldn't let me take a board out of my volume pool, but it worked OK. I am not getting planing so efficiently yet; poor stance. Need to get that sorted out before I think about manoeuvres. But I am pleased with my days work. No longer feel like the remedial sailor on the beach.
Thanks to FB friends for comments - I'd comment back, but the little Asus I am using, which runs Linux, doesn't seem to let me do that. So.. Pix are also a bit interesting, since the memory card in my camera has four times the capacity of this little baby! Posting pix also seems to drink battery charge. But I'll try to give you a taster before I sign off.
Nope, didn't work. It doesn't help that the blog frame here gives me instructions in Portuguese. Another day.
J
No comments:
Post a Comment