Monday, 31 October 2011

Jeri -5 days

Every year I go windsurfing for a week, and by the end,  I've just about knocked off the rust and I'm ready to improve... So now, as I hurtle towards another signif life milestone and potential slides into past-it before I've managed to turn round properly, I'm taking the do or die approach and spending three weeks at it, simply to train. Train with the dedication of an athlete. Get up in the cool early morning, a swift jog or an hour of yoga, light breakfast, two charging hours on water, lunch, nap, another 90mins sailing, shower, a simple solitary evening repast and in bed by 8pm with a sudoku. Nun-like. Ninja. That's the plan.
The first idea was to go to Sinai, where I have been many times. There aren't a lot of distractions in Sinai. I've done all the trips, the beer's terrible and the nightlife ain't much. But because my break's in November, and it's not windy in Egypt in November, I'm going to Brazil. Land of Carnival. Caipirinha. Capoeira. And that's just the Cs, or all the ones I remember. Can anyone see a problem with this approach?
I must be resolute and remember my mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment